Inkspots

Sunday 5 April 2015

Falling Back in Love with Disney

Hello there!
First of all, sorry I haven't posted in a few weeks. I've been quite busy and also I didn't have much inspiration to write a post, so I didn't! But today I do, so I'm going to talk to you about my new found love of Disney movies.

As many of my friends know, I have a terrible memory so I don't remember watching many Disney films when I was younger, but I do remember one, 'The Aristocats'. I watched that one so much that the reel inside the video tape unwinded itself! (I think that's where I got my love of cats from.) I was talking to my mam about this a few days ago and she said that I used to love 'Lady and The Tramp' and 'Pinochio' aswell. So I have decided that as I am a nostalgic person, why not collect Disney DVDs and relive my childhood.

I'm at the very start of my collection but so far I have 'Frozen' (obviously), 'The Little Mermaid', 'Peter Pan' and 'The Aristocats'. There are also some on Netflix that I'm going to watch in the near future like 'Aladin' and 'Pochahontis'. I think mam thinks I'm going mad watching all these kids movies but I just love the innocence of them. For instance in Peter Pan, he never wants to grow up and most kids wouldn't understand that but I definitely do. Who wants to have to deal with boys, responsibilites and just society in general. I'd much rather live in a world where everyone has a happy ending.

Image result for frozen dvd front cover  Image result for peter pan dvd front cover Image result for the aristocats dvd front cover
My Disney DVD Collection (so far)

Hope you enjoyed my Disney themed post. Feel free to leave any post suggestions below as I'd be happy to read your comments.

Adios amigos,
Inkspots.














No comments:

Post a Comment