Inkspots

Sunday 9 October 2016

1AM Ramblings

When will it be my turn? Everyone else seems to have gotten a chance at love so why can't I? Not that I want love. Or do I? I certainty don't want to feel like I have to attend to someone like a dog, but a small romantic fling would be nice.
18 years and nothing. Sure, there's 21 boys out there who can say they've had the pleasure of kissing my lips but would any one of them say it was special? I doubt it. Except maybe the lad from that dance a few months ago, but he just seemed inexperienced in the field.
A lot of my friends have had steady enough things going on, one even has a boyfriend. But then again  I don't envy her. Not that he's bad or anything, just that it's very comfortable. I don't see any heat between them. And that's what I want.
But I also want to feel cared for. I want to know that someone's looking out for me, that somebody likes me not just because I look good on a night out but because I have good stuff going on in the inside too.
Oh I don't know.
I don't know.
I don't know.
I just want something..

Is that too hard to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment